Arghh Cut Hair!!
Was supposed to meet this girl today...♥ ( With Yanaa and Din )
But bangun lambat and Abah bad mood coz i woke up late...
I just cut my hair.. And my wax da abez...
I won't be stepping going out to Singapore UNTIL i have my wax in my drawer..
Soo kakak,please please please buy my hair wax.. Aryy nak masok Singapore esok gy jemputan Mak Ngah..
I was wondering sometimes why say I LOVE YOU when u are not sire whether the person loves u or not..
I noe the answer... : it is because, I LOVE YOU !!♥
Okay now... This girl..
She once said ;
Life has always been a huqe roller coaster ride for me and now im gettinq tired over it .
I just wana put everythinq down and let go .
I just wana put everythinq down and let go .
Bby,I have a solution... Jom naek rocket ngan i... Just we two...
Why rocket??
The only direction it goes is up...
Da luh peepos... I got some other IMPORTANT stuffs to do...
Take Care !!
~ xoxo ~
Labels: Why ah??


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home