Friday, January 14, 2011

Lawa Kann???

Met her on Thursday lepas...
I finished school at 12... Then, waited for time to fly and took a bus to Simei...
Went there, look for her...
And there she was behind mie... In this uniform... I gotta admit, u look great.. :))
Then, we hugged each other... ( I almost cried leh... )
Then kissed her... Told her how much i missed her...
Then took a bus to Tampines to find her "Vitamin Water" ( I have it in my school dearest )
Then, took a bus, and sent her sampai bawah block... Took this pic of her and,,
We waved goodbye and i went back home...
Every Thursday kita buat gini kay sayang???
I mean i pick u up at school and sent u home...
And if u want the "Vitamin Water", just tell mie...
Pat skola i nyer 7-11 Ader jual.. :))
Gotta go now dearest!! Buhbye!!
 
~ xoxo ~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home