Seeing U Again!!
Agree??
Okay peeps... I'm gonna make this post a fucking short one...
Soo,, what shud i talk about???
Ah Ah.. Aper aku nak ckap eyhk??
Gila sak aku!!
Kay kay.. Kenape u slalu masok dalam mimpi i??
Tapy okay lah.. Kalau u nak datang mimpi i, mintak permission dulu kay??
And datng tu biar lah bwak sweetdreams.. No nightmares allowed..
Speaking of nightmares,, i just had one.. But i can't remember what is it about ...
What i'm sure is u are in that dream... Hehe..
So So... I'm stuck at this freaking country...
Lucky the law wasn't that tight here... ( smoking )
until here then lovely monsters of the earth...
I miss Johor Singapore!! Yeay!!
Glad i'm MOVING BACK TO SINGAPORE..
What i knew was that dier pat block 891B..
Near Yanaa house there...
* sigh *
I gotta go now Fuckers.. ( except u )
Buhbye!!
Smooches...♥
~ xoxo~
Labels: Gyler per aku??



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home