Friday, January 28, 2011

Your shadows live on.... :))

Frank Iero!! ( cute kann dier?? )
Okay... This is what happened this week...
Plus this is my worst week of 2011...

Monday - Everything goes okay okay...
Tuesday - Someone make a decision for her self... Made mie fucking angry...
Wednesday - No mood day...
 Thursday - Went home alone... Plus terlajak...
Friday - Hearts problems... ( plus a few guys wanted to beat me up.. )
 Saturday - Here i am updating my blog...
Sunday -  ????
 
Well i miss shorty pie... I dun wanna msg her... I tak nak dier have a pain in her heart....
No i won't apologize...
She won't forgive mie...
She has given mie alot of chances...
And i wasted it....
It takes time if she wants to forgive mie too...
Both of us needs time...
She suffered enough being with mie... ( the promise still stands... )
I'm gonna dissapear from her for a while... Lie low...
Give her some room to heal....
She will feel uncomfortable being with mie....
Soo enough of the damage we both inflicted to each other....
I'm doing this for the better... U love someone else...
Move on with ur life... Enjoy it.... Aites bby??
And if u need mie, i'll be here... Just a click away...

Lots of love ,
Ayiee...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home