Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dino Dino aper eyhk???

Hayley Williams is the name... she is my sister.. :))
Just like Frank Iero kann kann???
so yesterday i talk to shorty pie on the phone...
Talk about alot of stuffs and i shud keep it to myself...
we talked smpai 54 mins but then her batt da low... Sorie dearest...
Okay then tadi i went to Loyang to help Abah with his work.... Started at 9am and finish at 12:30pm...
It was soo tiring and i realized how much Abah had to work to feed us and to support my family...
Thanks Abah... :))
Then dapat gaji... ( Upah .. ) $20 bucks jek tak byakk....
But next week i get $40.. :P
Well Valentines that time ingatkan nak belikan utk shorty pie " Enchaunter Paris "...
Coz pat Johor ader promotion...
But then i didnt work on that week so i didnt have the $$$... Im sorry dear... :((
Well going back to Hayley Williams kay??
I saw a photo of her being topless...
Then i was like " how could she?!!! "
Nehh just kiddin'.. Those who noe me well would know i would say .. " baek per!! "
Haha... Korang nak tengok pic dier??? Haha... :))
I have it in my phone dol!!
Muahahaha!!
Okay lahh... I just finish uploading a  Dinosaur photo to shorty pie's wall on Facebook...
And i must really get this in my head... "ISI BAKUL ANGAT SENDIRI !"
Okay lahh... I think i gotta go now...Nak smoking japs... Hehe...
And and if i were to ever to maki in Facebook again... I will sensored it with a *toot*... Okay dear??
Hehe...
I gotta go now... bye mother*toot*!!
Hehe.. Thats just an example... :))
Okay now the real one... LOL... ( Laugh out LOUD!! )
Okay okay aku da mepek sungguh... BYE!!!

~xoxo~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home