Im Attached!! ^^
My one and only,, Leena Swan...
We are attached on the 18-03-11..
I forgot the time... :))
*sigh*
i miss you!! :))
I checked my FB just now,, got this from Hamizah;
Just wanted to let you know ..
next time don't ever give false hope to a girl or cheat their feelings..
because you'll never know how hurt they might end up once they see you with your love~
like like really she sacrificed her time just to wait for you and everything, you should have been honest with her in the first place if you're just wanting to stick with her as friends and not more..
think of what went wrong.. I know I don't have the rights to say all this but I'm just pointing out what you two have been acting like..
next time don't ever give false hope to a girl or cheat their feelings..
because you'll never know how hurt they might end up once they see you with your love~
like like really she sacrificed her time just to wait for you and everything, you should have been honest with her in the first place if you're just wanting to stick with her as friends and not more..
think of what went wrong.. I know I don't have the rights to say all this but I'm just pointing out what you two have been acting like..
what the fuck??!!
okay lahh... i gtg now... :(
Labels: arghhh~~~



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home