Monday, March 28, 2011

SING it for Japan!!


Fuck yeah i miss this AWESOME people... ♥
i cant really lie... :)

AND this peole too... :) ( except for some chaps who didnt turn up.. -.-" )



When i entered Singapore on, Saturday,, I didn't get a chance to meet this lovely human being of mine.. ♥
Okay, so, i have Twitter already liao... Haha,,since i flood my own wall as if it was Twitter...
So, buat uh Twitter,,haha.. :D
Still learning how to "play" liao.. Might take time.. :D
To Atiqah, u cut my Muay Thai shorts that u bought for me... :(
I wanna a new one.. :D
I DON"T CARE.. Hehe... :P
Okay lahh im super dauper bored... Nak make new tweet..

Nie aku ngah mendak... But credits to Haziq Dajjal for this pic.. :)
Gtg honey... Buhbye!! :D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home